|Date Posted||January 6, 2017|
Our clients are seeking a hardworking event coordinator to join their eager team.
This is a great opportunity to work for a rapidly growing organisation in their busy office.
Working alongside the management team this is a busy and varied role which involves undertaking all support activities in relation to the Marketing and Event Management of the company.
The role of event coordinator is hands-on and involves working as part of a team, and agreeing to and managing a budget.
The position will involve travelling to some events to manage local set up, coordination of practical arrangements and dismantling.
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Requiring clear communication skills, excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Able to work well under pressure, ensuring the smooth and efficient running of an event
- Knowledge of promotional marketing mix
- Computer Literate, Knowledge of MS Office. Good knowledge of Word and Excel
- Knowledge of design software would be desirable - INDESIGN
- Minimum 2 years experience of event co-ordination in an international environment
- Must be prepared to travel
- Agreeing to and managing a budget
- Selection of appropriate vendors
Want to find out more? Apply online today!
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers. We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.
If you are a business looking to recruit staff like this then we want to hear from you. Nationwide Placements UK are one of the largest permanent placements solution providers in the UK.